- Introducing the new Melrose Rack. This groundbreaking system actually disappears, leaving your rooftop clean and smooth.
- Melrose Rack works with both
round and rectangular load bars.
- Can be mounted directly to Tonneau covers or truck caps
- Can be mounted to curved roofs.
- Can be mounted to flat surfaces.
- Mounting pad can be painted to match vehicle color.
How the Melrose Roof Rack can be removed in seconds.
With racks and rails removed, only the small pads are left, keeping the car looking like the designers wanted it to look… sleek and uncluttered. Rack and rails go on and come off as one unit, eliminating disassembly and reassembly.
- Cross bar towers snap onto pads.
- Unlock with key, lift the release and the catch will disconnect from the pad.
- The pad is the only part left leaving your rooftop clean and aerodynamic.
|BR1200||Melrose “Disappearing” Roof Rack System|
|ML2900||Bike Rack (fits round/square step ladders)|
|PP2009||Pie Platform, Black Towers and End Caps|
|LB-50||50″ Load Bars (set of 2)|
|LB-58||58″ Load Bars (set of 2)|
|LB-65||65″ Load Bars (set of 2)|
|LB-78||78″ Load Bars (set of 2)|